Please read first:
The site is on hiatus for a while (from mid-2016) while I complete other projects. You may not receive a reply to your comments or emails, sorry but I’m just too busy.
What is tronixstuff.com?
Since 2010 – John Boxall has been writing about various fields of electronics, such as:
- Electronics kit reviews. Learn about various kits so you can be prepared, understand how they’re assembled and level of difficulty.
- Arduino tutorials. There’s a complete series of tutorials – over fifty chapters – that will help anyone progress from zero knowledge to a confident user of this open-source development platform.
- Product reviews. We’ve reviews items from simple multimeters to top-level digital storage oscilloscopes and everything in between.
- Projects. These are a wide random variety of fully documented projects that are suitable for everyone.
How often do you write new posts?
- This website is for fun and nothing more. I could post something twice a week, or twice a year, or never again. Who knows?
It costs money and time to run this website so I have Google Ads, accept promotional considerations and also link to my related online store tronixlabs.com. I like money. If you would like to purchase advertising spots, please email john at tronixlabs dot com.
All the original material in this website, unless noted otherwise, is covered under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-Share Alike v3.0 license. If you would like to use the work in other situations, or feel something is attributed incorrectly – please contact us. We’re currently rejecting applications to re-post material in English.
Some products used in various articles have been promotional considerations and are noted as such in each article. For more information please contact us.
All content on the tronixstuff.com website is provided for information purposes only. No claim is made as to the accuracy of the website content. Tronixlabs Pty Ltd, its directors nor anyone else or any other entity accepts any liability to any person or organisation for the information or advice (or the use of such information or advice) provided on this web site or incorporated into it by reference.
Information on tronixstuff.com is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the site undertake responsibility for assessing the relevance and accuracy of its content. You undertake any projects or instructions at your own risk. Furthermore stay away from mains-rated current as it can kill you, instead contact a licensed electrician.